Fed Poly, Bonny Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the school can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
See the procedure to check your admission status below:
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Registration Procedure for New Students
The registration exercise would commence on October 6, 2022.
- On arrival at the polytechnic, candidates are to visit the Admissions Office for collection of the Registration Procedure Form.
- Candidates are expected to come with a photocopy of their O’ Level Result(s) for verification and collection of Acceptance Fee and other charges Payment Permit Form, which must be duly signed by the authorized officers.
- Candidates should proceed to the bank for payment of the Acceptance Fee and other charges after the verification exercise.
- For payment of all types of fees, please see the following steps below.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN THE ADMISSION OFFICE
For registration and documentation exercise, candidates are to proceed to the Admission Office with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, which must include the following:
- JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB Result Slip
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Attestation Letter from either of the following; Clergy Man, Senior Civil Servant,Traditional Ruler.
- O’ Level Result(s) or Statement of Result(s).
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Twenty (20) copies of recent Passport Photograph.
- Originals and photocopies of all receipts used for payment of Acceptance Fee and other charges inclusive of Bank Tellers and Invoices.
- The Payment Permit Form signed by the authorized officers.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN THE SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS
For registration and documentation exercise at the schools, departments and the Students Affairs Division the procedure would include:
- Forwarding of lists of all admitted students to the various schools and departments.
- Students after completing their registration with the Admissions Office would be required to first visit their schools for verification/registration exercise before proceeding to their departments for same.
- Students are also expected to go to the Students’ Affairs Division for registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on JAMB website should do so immediately.
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’ Level Result(s) on JAMB website should please do so immediately as non-upload of the O’ Level Result(s) can limit their chances of admission.
- Candidates are further advised to monitor their admission process.
For more inquiries, please call; 07052188665, 08038400592 and 08050942862