Applications for ND/HND full-time & part-time admissions of the Federal College Of Agriculture, Moor Plantation has been announced. Interested applicants are invited to apply.
National Diploma part-time candidates are required to visit the nearest JAMB office and apply for a part-time program. After successful application, they are to proceed to APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS below.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power/ Post Harvest Technology options)
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Agribusiness and Management
- Pest Management Technology
● REGISTRATION [ALL APPLICANTS]
1. Prospective candidates are to visit https://applicant.fcaib.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
2. A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FCA IBADAN.
3. Click the link to make a payment of N2,500.00 for a confirmation code that will be sent to the email after successful payment.
4. The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM
To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FCAIB Application Process on the Dashboard.
FCA IBADAN Application Process
The following process highlights a step-by-step process for a successful application to our school.
>>> Select Program of Study
Kindly select a program of your choice and proceed to make your application fee payment.
>>> Application Fee Payment
After selecting the program of your choice, click on the proceed to payment button. A payment summary page will display and a little form beside it. Kindly enter your Surname, First Name, and Other Name as they appear on your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificate or as they appear on your JAMB slip. Confirm that your personal details and program information are correct. Then click Generate RRR to obtain 12-digit RRR and take to any bank to pay or click Pay with REMITA to pay online using any online payment methods.
>>> Application Form
After successful payment, you can simply go back to your application portal and click on “application form” on your menu to complete your application.
Application Form Hints.
1. Fill in all the required fields.
2. Carefully enter your personal information as required.
3. Make sure the personal and educational information provided is accurate.
4. Upload all the required documents.
5. Make sure all uploaded documents and your passport (maximum of 50kb on white background) are well arranged.
6. Cross check the entire form before clicking on the “Submit Form” button.
7. Once your application is submitted, you can always check your login to check on your admission status. If you are going to write a test or attend an admission interview, you will be notified.