Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the various Departments of the FABOTAS College of Health Science and Technology for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- ND in Community Health Extension workers(CHEW)
- ND and HND in Environmental Health Technician
- ND/HND in Health Information Management
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Pharmacy Technician and
- Dental Technician
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A candidate applying to Study in FABOTAS COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY, ADO-EKITI must have obtained five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GCE (‘O’ Level) or their equivalents including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
You are few clicks away from obtaining your Admission form. Kindly follow the steps below to have a hitch free experience on our platform.
- Portal: Visit https://admission.fabotascollege.edu.ng/ via your mobile phone ,tablet or computer .
- Obtain your form: You must make a payment of N10,000 via Remitta before you can proceed to your Admission form. Simply click Remitta image to pay, or proceed if you have paid. Follow the easy steps on your screen.
- Photo-Card: Click Photo-Card to print .. (This module will not be active until your ppay and fill your form)
- Attestation Form: Click Attestation Form to print . This is a PDF document,you will need a PDF reader or Chrome /Mozilla browser to display document. (This module will not be active until your ppay and fill your form)
- Admission Status: Check Admission Status to print .(This module will not be active until your ppay and fill your form)
- Contact Portal Admin: If you have any issue , Call 08149817325 for more info. or visit admission.fabotascollege.edu.ng or Email: email@example.com