This is to inform all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2023 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply that there will be online screening for admission.
Please note that candidates who now wish to change to ESUT should first apply to JAMB for change of Institution. Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Pharmacy and Law, which is 200.
B. The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
C. The screening processing fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
D. Candidates will be notified of their admission status through text messages/ESUT portal.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: Online registration starts on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023 and ends on Thursday 31st August 2023.
- Visit the school’s portal: portal.esut.edu.ng and click 2022/2023
- Under Regular Students, click 2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
NB: Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply. Results released after 30th September 2023 will not be accepted. Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self-disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
Available Courses for 2023/2024 Academic Session:
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
- FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Sciences
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Technology
- Guidance and Counseling
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Estate Management
- Geography and Meteorology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
Ambrose G. Ugwu