This is to inform the general public of the Admission form of Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences for the 2023/2024 Academic session. Interested candidates are to fill the application form online.
See procedures below;
General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED) admission is opened to both Direct Entry (200 Level) and UTME (100 Level) candidates through the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Admission shall be open to all candidates with the requisite qualifications irrespective of race, gender, creed, geographical location and ethnic background.
The available Courses and Admission requirements are stated below.
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5 or 6years
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
Duration of Programmes – 3 or 4years
COMPULSORY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level through WAEC/NECO (or equivalent recognised by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and at not more than two (2) sittings for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Candidates shall satisfy any additional criteria with respect to suitability including interview.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduates from Universities recognised by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological Sciences, Zoology (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division); Or
- GCE A-level / HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics, (Good A- level passes); Or
- JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes).
Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Science Graduates from Universities recognised by the institution (At least , B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division), Or
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- GCE A-level/ HSC passes in Biology/zoology, chemistry and Physics / Mathematics, Or
- IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board), JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics, Or other Foundation Programmes recognised by the institution.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to visit: https://studentportal.ekounimed.edu.ng/Applications to fill and complete the application form.