Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following pre-degree courses in the Pre-Degree Programmes of the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, for 2022/2023 Session.
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language:
- For all the Science-based courses, credit pass in Mathematics and three other science subjects are compulsory.
- For all Social Sciences-based courses, credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects are compulsory.
- For all Arts based courses, at least three Arts subjects are compulsory
METHOD OF APPLICATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION”
- Select “PROSPECTIVE COURSE OF STUDY (COURSE OPTION)”
- Fill in your Surname only in the space provided for (SURNAME).
- Fill in your name, i.e. the Applicant’s Name in the space provided for (Payer’s name).
- Fill in your phone number i.e. the Applicant’s Phone Number in the space provided for (Payer Phone)
- Fill your e-mail address i.e. the Applicant’s e-mail address in the space provided for (Payer E-mail)
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your e-mail address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any e-mail provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if e-mail is incorrect).
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
(g) CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment).
(h) Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Pre-Degree application in error is non-refundable
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Only candidates with examination permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination
- Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission into the 100 level of the full-time degree Programmes in the University.