This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 140 and above in 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to access our website and fill our Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials from 29th August to 1st October, 2022
The above is for the information of all concerned.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
APPROVED CUT-OFF MARKS FOR ALL COURSES
A. EBSU General Minimum Score – 140
B. PROGRAMMES MINIMUM SCORE
- FACULTY OF MEDICINE
i. Medicine and Surgery: Approved minimum score – 250
ii. Anatomy: Approved minimum score – 180
iii. Physiology: Approved minimum score – 180
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Nursing Science: Approved minimum score – 240
ii. Medical Laboratory Science: Approved minimum score – 220
- FACULTY OF LAW: Approved minimum score – 230
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
a. Accountancy/Accounting: Approved minimum score – 160
b. Public Administration: Approved minimum score – 150
c. Others – 140
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES
a. Mass Communication: – Approved minimum score – 170
b. Political Science Approved minimum score – 150
c. Others – 140
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
a. Computer Science: Approved minimum score – 150
b. Applied Microbiology: – Approved minimum score – 150
c. Biochemistry: – Approved minimum score is – 160
d. Others – 140
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
a. Food Science and Technology: – Approved minimum score – 150
b. Others – 140
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION – Approved Minimum Score -140
Ukpabi, Helen O.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963