The Management of Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into a three (3) years Basic Midwifery Programme in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidate should apply online at the college website www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Select Midwifery (instead of Nursing)
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N12,200 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Make payment online or at any commercial bank with the RRR generated from the website.
- The portal is open for application on 7th June, 2023 and closes on 4th August, 2023.
Date: Saturday, 5th August, 2023 (Interview will be done the same day immediately after the exam)
Exam Type: Paper and Pencil
Venue: College Premises at Uburu, Ohaozara L. G. A., Ebonyi State.