Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 Years General Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2023.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidate should apply online at the college website www.ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N15,200 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website.
- Make payment online or at any commercial bank with the RRR generated from the website.
- The portal is open for application on 6th February, 2023 and closes on 23rd June 2023.
Date: Saturday, 24th June, 2023
Time: 10:00am dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Phone: 07083189160, 08131800125 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- The college has been fully approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Past questions and answers for Entrance exam and Interview are available in the school premises. Pay and pick it up from the Secretary’s Office. Amount=#3000
Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONSU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.