Distinct Polytechnic Post-UTME Form, cost, eligibility, and registration details for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time National Diploma programmes of the Distinct Polytechnic, Ekosin for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (FT)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (FT)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (FT)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- ND SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (FT)
- ND STATISTICS (FT)
- ND BANKING OPERATIONS (FT)
- ND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- ND SECURITY MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (FT)
- ND COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (FT)
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Distinct Polytechnic are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit our Admission application portal via https://distinct.edu.ng/New-Screening to complete the application payment form.
- Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of ₦5,000 Application fee