Applications are invited from all interested and qualified candidates for Admission into the following NBTE accredited HND Programmes of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku for the 2023/2024 Academic Session:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- HND Mathematics and Statistics
- HND Hospitality and Tourism Management
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND DESIGN
- HND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- HND Fine and Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics and Painting Option)
- HND Textile Designs
- HND Ceramics
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- HND Accountancy
- HND Banking and Finance
- HND Business Administration and Management
- HND Production Operations Management
- HND Human Resource Management
- HND Marketing
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- HND Agricultural & Bioenvironmental Engineering Technology
- HND Civil Engineering Technology
- HND Computer Engineering
- HND Electrical/Electronic Technology (Electronic Communication
- HND Foundry Engineering Technology
- HND Mechanical Engineering (Power and Manufacturing Options)
- HND Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant)
- HND Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- HND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
SCHOOL OF ICT
- HND Computer Science
- HND Mass Communication (Print and Broadcast)
- HND Office Technology and Management
- HND Library and Information Science
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained with a minimum of Lower Credit in the Relevant Disciplines from Institutions with the accredited Programmes by National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) with a minimum of one (1) year Industrial Training in accordance with your field of study.
- Candidates who obtained ND at Pass Level with a minimum of Two (2) years Industrial Training in the field of study.
- At least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who were admitted to ND Programme through JAMB inclusive of items (a) to (c) above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Go to https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to (https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng).
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed.
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 200kb with red background.
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
NOTE: You will pay a non-refundable screening fee of Twelve thousand seven hundred and fifty Naira (12,750.00) only, made online with verve or Master card inter switch (ATM).
METHOD OF SCREENING
- All candidates would be scheduled for a computer based test (CBT).
- Candidates certificates and evidence of registration will be screened.
- Any candidate who entered false/wrong information will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY
The closing date for application is 30th November, 2023.
For Admission enquiries, Please call, 08036913918, 07036762555 or 08157117318 or Email; email@example.com
NWEKE, F.N. (Mrs)
Registrar/Secretary to Council.