Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Dalewares Institute of Technology (DIT). This is to inform the general public that the 2023/2024 Admission for Dalewares Institute of Technology is on. Interested candidates are to apply online.
- A student should have at least five (5) credit level passes in GCE “O” level or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) at not more than two sittings.
- The structure of the programme is made up of four semesters of the classroom, laboratory, workshop, and practical activities in the institution – and a period of at least 3 months of supervised industrial attachment.
- Each semester shall have 17 weeks duration made up as follows:- 15 contact weeks of learning and practical applications 2 weeks for examinations and registration.
- Dalewares Institute of Technology offers a range of courses for the development of professional skills in any industry.
- Upon successful completion of each course, students are awarded a Professional Training Division Certificate, issued from the Dalewares Polytechnic, a creative and innovative Tertiary Institution.
Below and more are the professional courses available to develop oneself
- BANKING OPERATION
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- INTERNET OF A THING
- STACK DEVELOPER
- MEDIA ANALYST
- WEB DEVELOPMENT
- PROJECT PLANNER
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Method of Application
Click on this link to start your application: https://dit.edu.ng/library/signup.php