Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Cross River State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Sciences, Itigidi into Basic, ND/HND AND BSc Nursing programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Candidates MUST possess a minimum of three(3) to five (5) credits passes in either English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics obtainable in WAEC or GCE, NECO or NABTEB O’ level at not more than two(2) to three (3) sittings.
- Candidate must attain the age of 17 year and above.
- Candidates applying for BSc Nursing program that have taken JAMB in 2023 with scores as applicable for admission into Nigerian Colleges and Polytechnics are at advantage.
N/B: This is not applicable to Direct Entry Student
Upon Starting your online application and entering your information correctly as required, Candidates is required to make payment of a non refundable application fee of #10,000 and processing fee of #5,000 (totaling #15,000) to the College Utility account domiciled in OPAY Bank with Account Name: College Nursing Itigidi and Account No: 9037455747.
Evidence of payment should kept safe as this will be tendered later at the bursary department of the college for during Screening/Verification (We recommend using POS or USSD Transfer as receipt will be issued instantly).
Upon successful payment candidate are to proceed to the College portal to validate their payment, upon successfull validation of Transaction Code/Session ID/Transaction ID, the registration page will be initiated and candidates are to enter their informations correctly, review and then submit and Print out their Registration Slip. Printout of thier registration be kept safe be as this will be tendered along side with payments receipt and photocopies of all other relevant credentials during Screening/Verification.
- Basic Nursing Program is four (2) years.
- Basic Midwifery Program is four (2) years.
- Post Basic Nursing Program is four (3) years.
- Post Basic Midwifery Program is four (3) years.
- ND Nursing Program is three (3) years.
- HND Nursing Program is four (4) years.
- BSc Nursing Program is five (5) years
- MSc Program .
- PHD Program .
DATE FOR POST-UTME/APTITUDE TEST:
5th – 9th June, 2023 at 8am prompt each day and will be CBT.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
NIGERIA Call: +2349073334652,
FOREIGN Call: +19205521060
From 10am – 4pm daily (Monday-Friday only)