Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Admissions unit sees to the intake of students and issuance of matriculation numbers. The unit updates JAMB on admission issues and relates with the body on Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME. The office works in conjunction with Examinations and Records Unit to ensure that students’ results are processed, prepared and issued to parents/guardians on semester basis to avail them the opportunity of following up the progress of their wards.
Admissions into Part-Time and Degree Access Programmes are also available. Visit our e-Portal Page to fill the admission form and you can visit School of Post Graduate Page for information about Post Graduate Studies.
UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME)
- General Admission Requirements
Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department. CLICK HERE to View Departmental Requirements. The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s screening exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to: Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application Form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE) before they can qualify for the Screening exercise Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application Form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE) and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
BOLA AJIBOLA COLLEGE OF LAW (BACOLAW) (LLB Law)
- DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL & PROPERTY LAW
- DEPARTMENT OF JURISPRUDENCE & INTERNATIONAL LAW
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY [CICOT]
- DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES [CASMAS)]
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B Sc. Accounting
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics with Operations Research
- DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- B.Sc (Hons) Political Science and International Studies
- DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
- DEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
- B.A Islamic Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE [CONAS]
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
- DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (COES)
- DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE BOARD
- B.Sc. (Hons) Architecture
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE
- DEPARTMENT OF NURSING
- BNSc. Nursing
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- BSc. Physiology
- DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
- BSc. Anatomy
PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSIONS
- Interested candidate are expected to obtain UTME form for that year and score minimum of 180 marks.
Obtain form from the university upon payment of Ten thousand naira (=N=10,000.00) through bank draft addressed to Crescent University, Abeokuta. The forms are obtainable at the following outlets:
- Online – VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE
- Bola Ajibola & Co., 1 Murphy Atsepoyi Close, Plot 4 Block U, Ramat Crescent Ogudu GRA, Ojota Lagos.
- Islamic Mission for Africa, No 1-15 IMA Avenue, Isale Apata off Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta.
- All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- The complete application form with 12 passport photo and 3 photocopies of original credentials should be returned to the admissions office of crescent university, Abeokuta.
- The candidate will then be invited for screening exercise after payment of one thousand naira (=N=1,000.00) screening fee.
- The candidates who succeed from the screening exercise will be offered admission, accept the offer, come for the verification of certificates and registration exercise when the school resume for 1st semester usually in September of every year.
ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Interviews conducted by the University must be passed.
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase, complete the prescribed Application Form (VISIT OUR E-PORTAL PAGE)
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University. CLICK HERE to View Entry Requirements
- Ensure that transcript of their academic records and special confidential report on them (are forwarded by appropriate officials of their current institution) are received in the Admissions office of Crescent University not later than two months before the commencement of the intended session for which admission is being sought.
- Have C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR TO THE CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT AT:
- ZENITH BANK – 1010431785
- FIRST BANK – 2012145317
- GTBANK – 0032618306
- LOTUS BANK – 1000427994
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY 10,000 NAIRA TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THERE IS PROVISION FOR PRIVATE HOSTEL WITHIN THE CAMPUS FOR INTERESTED STUDENTS WHERE THERE IS SPACE FOR COOKING. ADDITIONAL COST RANGES FROM N150,000 TO N250,000 DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF HOSTEL CHOSEN.
- PRIVATE HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED IN NURSING FEES.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS FOR PRIVATE HOSTELS, CALL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- MALE HOSTEL: MR. LAWAL 08039629231
- FEMALE HOSTEL: MRS. POPOOLA 08183519027
- STUDENTS’ AFFAIR: 08030889805
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, GENERAL ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY AND VERIFICATION OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE OF 30% CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
- FRESHERS ARE EXPECTED TO PAY N2000 AS ORIENTATION FEES AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS
- N5000 WILL BE PAID PER SESSION PORTAL REGISTRATION
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW ICT FEES INCLUDES THE HOSTEL CONNECT OF N35,000:00
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL 08030644731.