Covenant University aims to provide prospective students with information about the undergraduate programmes, the application, and admission processes. Applications are hereby invited into the various undergraduate programmes of the University for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Prospective students of Covenant University must obtain the JAMB form, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the admission exercise.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must complete the online Covenant University Application Forms https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/
AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
College of Business and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
- Mass Communication
College of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
College of Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Estate Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry- Materials and Polymer
- Industrial Chemistry-Analytical and Environmental
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics (Computer Science Option)
- Industrial Mathematics (Statistics Option)
- Industrial Physics-Applied Geophysics
- Industrial Physics-Electronics and IT Applications
- Industrial Physics-Renewable Energy
- Management Information Systems
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
The application form fee for the 2022/20223 Academic year is Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) as explained in the breakdown as follows
- The online application form and other administrative charges is N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Result verification fee– N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
You are required to upload the following documents as your application is considered completed if you successfully upload the documents:
- Statement of Purpose (A statement of purpose (not more than 500-words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life.)
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned original JAMB result slip (with candidate’s passport) for the current year
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship (which is to be written and signed by Parents)
- Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb.The passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 10kb.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit all required documents by the given lifeline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about incomplete, wrong, or missing records or documents.
Covenant University will not release any document (original, photocopied, or electronic) to the student or a third party after they have been filed as application records. Suppose application documents are forged, falsified, or altered. In that case, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials, and submitting such illegal documents will disqualify an applicant for admission.
SEE ALSO: List of Institutions That Have Released Post-UTME Form