Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University for 2023/2024 session.
- Building Business Administration
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Finance (Finance & Technology)
- Industrial Chemistry: (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry) (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics – Statistics
- Industrial Mathematics – Computer Sciences
- Industrial Physics:(Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications) (Renewable Energy)
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource
- Management Information and Communication Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Political Science
- Policy and strategical studies
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply
- Visit: https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
- Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2023 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb. The passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 10kb.
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit all required documents by the given lifeline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about incomplete, wrong, or missing records or documents.
Covenant University will not release any document (original, photocopied, or electronic) to the student or a third party after they have been filed as application records. Suppose application documents are forged, falsified, or altered. In that case, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials, and submitting such illegal documents will disqualify an applicant for admission.