Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing Sciences, St Joseph’s Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu for admission into Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session
1. Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB. Combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, WAEC/NECO is acceptable. NABTEB cannot be combined with WAEC or NECO or another NABTEB. If candidate will use NABTEB, she must have all the required 5 credits in it.
2. Original WAEC/NECO or NABTEB Certificate or computer printout.
3. Awaiting result is not accepted.
4. Testimonial (to be obtained from the school you obtained your WAEC/NECO.
5. Birth certificate from National Population commission or Government Hospital or/Declaration of Age from Court.
6. Active and functional personal email.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
1. Pay a non-refundable sum of fifteen thousand, four hundred naira only (N15,400) into the School bank account:
Bank: ZENITH BANK
Account Name: ST. JOSEPH COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES
Account Number: 1016176925
2. Pay with the candidate’s name
i. You can go to the bank and make payment.
ii. You can pay through your bank app.
iii. Those who pay through bank app MUST write the candidate’s name in the narration/ remark as the case may be.
Iv. Those who pay through bank app MUST screen shot and print their bank transaction Receipt not their bank transaction alert/ text message
V. (Do not pay through POS).
3. Upload your bank teller or bank transaction receipt not bank transaction alert/ text message.
4. Come to the examinations hall with your proof of payment.
Sales of forms ends on Tuesday 8th August 2023
First screening examination holds on Wednesday 9th August 2023
NB: Only successful candidates in the first screening examination will be eligible for second screening examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION