The Claretian University of Nigeria Nekede Imo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the under listed programes for the 2022/2023 academic year
Available departments and programmes are:
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc ICT Accounting
- B.Sc Taxation
- B.Sc Economics
DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITIES
- BA Philosophy
- B.Sc Criminology & Peace Studies
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTING AND MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Computer Science
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics Renewable Energy
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Forensic Science
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Extension, Crop Science, Animal Production, Soil Science)
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics
Applicant is required to have a Minimum of 5 O-Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics in all courses.
The Five O’level Credit should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for a programme, carefully read the admission requirement guidance and make sure you meet the criteria, having met the criteria, click on the Apply Now button on the Home page(www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng). or just click here : https://portal.claretianuniversity.edu.ng/students/newapplicant
- Carefully fill in the details required correctly and click on Apply.
- On successful submission, you are redirected to the page where you will get an invoice for form payment, click on Pay online.
- Next step is to enter your card details and click pay.
- After a successful payment, you will receive a payment application details through your email.
- Print the application summary page that was sent to your email and bring it along during the screening/verification processes.
For further support or enquiries please call or WhatsApp 07036614567 or send a mail to email@example.com