The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University hereby invites candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution the 2023 United Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 200 for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences and 150 for the other Courses to apply for the 2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DETAILS
A. APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. DURATION OF APPLICATION
The online registration commences on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023. The University Portal will remain open until one week after the release of the 2023 NECO results.
C. POST-UTME REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Click on portal.coou.edu.ng
- Click Prospective Students
- Select ‘Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice’
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on ‘Sign in to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here’
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Upload your O’level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’level 1
- O’level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
- Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
D. DIRECT ENTRY
Direct Entry Candidates for 2023/2024 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop down on the prospective student panel (2023/2024 direct entry application)
Kindly visit the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates