Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Full time/Part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma Part-time Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2023/2024 Academic Year.
- Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice.
Applicants must possess the following:
- National Diploma in the relevant discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit from Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic or any recognised Polytechnic.
- Evidence of one year post National Diploma (ND) relevant Industrial Works Experience Scheme (SIWES).
- Applicants must satisfy all requirements for admission into relevant ND programmes in the relevant department of choice.
- Applicants from other Polytechnics should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their Institutions early enough to the Registrar, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Click on “Application to proceed”. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st August, 2023
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
DEADLINE: 31st August, 2023