Bowen University Post-UTME screening eligibility and registration procedure for the 2022/2023 has been published.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to BOWEN UNIVERSITY degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) All applicants are required to sit for 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
(b) All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
(c) The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
(d) For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
(e) Candidates awaiting results may apply.
(f) All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
(g) Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
(h) Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB
- Complete Bowen University Application Form
- Participate in the Bowen University screening exercise.
2. DIRECT ENTRY
All applicants for Direct Entry must satisfy any of the following:
(a) NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
(b) At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
(c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Bowen University’s screening application is via On-line Application
Application Fee: N10,000
Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
Go to https://ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng/auth/register to fill out and submit your application form.
College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science (COAES)
1. B.Sc. Microbiology
2. B.Sc. Pure and Applied Biology
3. B.Sc. Biochemistry
4. B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
5. B.Sc. Mathematics
6. B.Sc. Statistics
7. B.Sc. Physics
8. Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric.)
9. B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
10. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
11. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
12. B. Agric. Extension and Social Engineering (SAFE)
College of Management and Social Sciences (COMSS)
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
4. B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
5. B.Sc. Economics
6. B.Sc. Sociology
7. B.Sc. Political Science
8. B.Sc. International Relations
9. B.Sc. Political and Law (💥FRESH)
College of Law (COLAW)
1. Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
College of Liberal Studies (COLBS)
1. B.A. Music
2. B.A. Theatre Arts
3. B.A. English
4. B.A. History and International Studies
5. B.A. Religious Studies
College of Health Sciences (COHES)
1. B.Sc. Anatomy
2. B.Sc. Physiology
3. Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (B.Sc. / MBBS)
4. Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
5. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.Physiotherapy)
6. B.Sc. Public Health
7. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
8. B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
College of Computing and Communication Studies (COCCS)
1. B.Sc. Computer Science
2. B.Sc. Mass Communication
3. B.A. Communication Arts
4. B.Sc. Cyber Security
5. B.Sc. Software Engineering
6. B.Sc. Information Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (COEVS)
1. B.Sc. Architecture
2. B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-informatics
For further enquiries, call +234(0)8037015557, +234(0)8034920436, +234(0)7000026936.