The authorities of Bells University of Technology, Ota have announced its JUPEB admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
A. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
– Industrial Chemistry
– Physics with Electronics
– Applied Mathematics and Statistics
– Computer Science
– Information Technology
– Food Technology
– Food Technology(Food Sciences with Business)
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
– Biomedical Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Electrical, Electronics Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Mechatronics Engineering
– Telecommunications Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Business Administration
– Finance and Banking
– Management Technology
D. COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
– Building Technology
– Quantity Surveying
– Surveying and Geoinformatics
– Urban and Regional Planning
– Estate Management
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOUNDATION (JUPEB)
Candidates should possess five (5) O’level Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent at one or two sittings in relevant subjects.
- Visit http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/pdapplication/
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the Application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the PASSCODE earlier created.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
JUPEB APPLICATION FEE: =N= 10,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form.
- Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section