Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Baze University, Abuja Undergraduate Degree Programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The application process for entry into the programs offered by our university is relatively similar across all departments and faculties. This seamless and simplified process is geared towards ensuring that our applicants are comfortable regardless of the level of their computing literacy.
Browse our undergraduate courses, either A-Z or by department, to see if Baze offers a course you’re interested in.
Check the entry requirements on the course page to make sure that you have the right qualifications.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT ANDS SOCIAL SCIENCES
- International Relations and Diplomacy, B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy
- Accounting, B.Sc Accounting
- Marketing, B.Sc Marketing
- Psychology, B.Sc Psychology
- Business Management, B.Sc Management
- Insurance and Actuarial Science, B.Sc Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Mass Communication, B.Sc Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance, B.Sc Banking and Finance
- Government and Public Administration, B.Sc Government Public Administration
- Sociology and Anthropology, B. Sc Sociology
- Economics, B.Sc Economics
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law, LLB
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Microbiology, B.Sc. Micro Biology
- Communication Technology, B.Sc Communication Technology
- Petroleum Chemistry, B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- Computer Science, B.Sc Computer Science
- Biotechnology, B.Sc. Biotechnology
- Software Engineering, B.Sc Software Engineering
- Biological Sciences, B.Sc. Biological Sciences
- Information Technology, B.Sc Information Technology
- Computing for Business, B.Sc Computing for Business
- Financial Mathematics, B.Sc Financial Mathematics
- Information Systems Management, B.Sc Information Systems Management
- Physics with Computing, B.Sc. Physics with Computing
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering, B.Eng
- Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, B.Eng
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng
- Electrical/Electronics, Electrical/Electronics, B.Eng
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering, Petroleum and Gas Engineering, B.Eng
- Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, B.Eng
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- Quantity Surveying, B.Sc. Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management, B.Sc. Estate Management
- Building, B.Sc. Building
- Architecture, B.Sc. Architecture
- Surveying and Geo-informatics, B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning, B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Public Health, B.Sc Public Health
- Radiography and Radiation Science, B.Sc Radiography and Radiation Science
- Human Anatomy, B.Sc. Human B.Sc. Anatomy
- Human Physiology, B.Sc. Human Physiology
- Medical Laboratory Science, B.Sc Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCESL
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Candidates must have sat for the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen program at Baze University.
- Candidates who did not select Baze University while registering for the 2023 JAMB UTME, but wish to be admitted into Baze are advised to first change their 1st choice Institution to Baze University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, Baze University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To bring about ease and simplicity to our application process, we have made provisions for two methods of application that can be carried out in the comfort of your home.
Details on the entry requirements can be found on the “Documents” link at the top of this page.
When to apply
Baze University does not use application deadlines. This means that you can apply for admission all the time. Before you start your application, you need to ensure that your application and all supporting documents are ready.
Applying to more than one course
- You can submit multiple applications to different courses, but please do not accept any offer until you have received a decision from all the programs you have applied for. When you have received all decisions from the university please make sure you accept only one offer as soon as possible.
- No supporting documentation is required during the application process.
- When you receive an offer and wish to register for the offer, then you need to provide all your supporting documents during registration.
- And finally, make sure when you are filling out the form, you use accurate information because we will use that information when deciding as it regards your application. Please note, that when we realize that you used inaccurate or fraudulent information during your application process, Baze University has the right to withdraw its offer of admission.
COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
Data protection and nominated third parties
We will handle your application following the Nigeria Data Protection Act of 1998 and the declaration that you are required to sign before submitting your application will give you information on any third parties with whom we may need to share your data as part of the processing and assessment of your application. >In your application you may nominate a third party, such as a relative, to handle your application. We will not discuss your application with anyone else unless you nominate a representative in this section. Anyone you appoint will be able to request information and give us instructions relating to your application.
While many of Baze’s students are housed in the wide range of accommodation provided by Baze University’s Accommodation Office, applicants can choose not to stay in the hostel.
Submitting your application
- When you submit your application you will be required to sign a declaration confirming that all information provided is – to the best of your knowledge – true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will promptly notify the University should any information change. You will also confirm that the information contained in your application, including all supporting work, is entirely your original work, except where indicated, and does not contain any plagiarized elements.
After submitting your application
- As soon as you submit your application you will be sent an automated confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive this, please log in to your application to check that you have successfully submitted it and can no longer edit it. This email only confirms that your application was submitted.
Assessment of your application
- You will receive an email notification from the Undergraduate Admissions office once your application has been sent to the department for assessment. Usually, this notification is sent within a few working days. Whilst the department will start to assess your application once you have completed and submitted the application form, you may be requested to submit additional documents for your application to be fully assessed and a final decision to be made. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by the department, usually around one to two weeks from your submission date.