This is to inform members of the University website and the general public that the 2022/2023 online screening for newly admitted undergraduate Students commences on Monday 5th June 2023.
Accordingly, the University Portal has been opened to enable the Students to commence the screening exercise immediately. Prospective candidates are advised to visit https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/myScreening/ for the 2022/2023 Undergraduate Screening Exercise.
Students are expected to:
Step 1: Clear with Jamb by accepting and printing Jamb Admission letter.
Step 2: Login here with their Jamb Number, State of origin and gender to check Admission status.
Step 4: Generate, download and print a BUK Personalized Payment Form (BUKPPF). Acceptance fee of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000.00) is reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms. Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry, which may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payment can be validated by the students via clicking check payment status at the payment page.
Note: All fees are not refundable after payment.
Step 5: Upload the following documents in jpg format (Size must be less than 1MB):
- Jamb Slip
- Jamb Admission Letter
- O Level Result
- A Level Result (DE Candidates only)
- Any other relevant document(s)
- The above document(s) may be rejected due to poor quality or otherwise. However, Candidates are expected to re-upload a clearer copy, if any of the document is rejected.
- For inquiries/complaint(s), Candidates are to use message box icon by the right side of the site.
- After this step, Candidates may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved
Step 6: Print Acknowledgement Slip, which contains registration number and further instructions to be followed for the registration and documentation.
Note: In step 5 above, students may experience a delay of 12 to 24 hours while awaiting documents to be approved.
Step 7: After successful completion of the above steps, students are to proceed for registration at here for online registration exercise.