This is to inform all returning and fresh Students of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere Ekiti that accommodation procedure for all categories of Students into the University’s Halls of Residence for 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
Interested Students are enjoined to take note of the following:
1. Consequent on pleas from Students and Parents, the University Management has graciously reduced the requirement of initial Payment of School fees before allocation of accommodation from 60% to 40% by all Students (New and Returning). However, payment of acceptance fee is compulsory for all fresh Students.
2. Halls A, B and E are reserved for female Students while Halls C1, C2 and D are reserved for male Students.
3. The approved accommodation fees for different Halls of Residence in the University are:
(a) Hall A, B and C1 – N15, 000
(b) HALL C2 – N35, 000
(c) Hall D – N20, 000
(d) Hall E – N30, 000
4. Payment and allocation of Students into the Halls of Residence are done online on first come first served basis.
5. Online Procedures Registration procedures and other relevant information can be accessed through the University Portal as follow: For BOUESTI Students, login to portal.bouesti.edu.ng and for NCE/UNN Students; login to portalcoe.bouesti.edu.ng Login to Student dashboard with your username and password. Fresh Students are requested to note that their username is the JAMB Registration number while the login password is password1.
New Students should go to the Students profile and complete their BIODATA ⚫ Click on Hostel/Accommodation on the left hand-side of your screen Select the desired Hall of Residence from the list of halls displayed on your dashboard (Hall A, B, C1, C2, D and E) and make payment.
After payment, login again into your Student dashboard and print your Hostel/Accommodation BIODATA FORM which will give you detailed information of the room allocated to you in your chosen hall of residence.
6. Each Student, upon printing of accommodation BIODATA form is required to go through residential processes in the Halls of Residence. Each Student is expected to submit signed or endorsed passport-sized photograph(s) and also fill other necessary forms at the Hall of Residence.
7. Accommodation Schedule:
(i) Fresh Students Tuesday 7th March – Monday 13th March, 2023.
(ii) Returning Students – Tuesday 14th March – Monday 20th March, 2023.
All interested Students are STRONGLY ADVISED to pay through the University portals and NOT DIRECTLY THROUGH www.remita.net
It is good to NOTE that payments made outside the portal would not be recognized and such Students would not be given accommodation.