The Management of Babcock University has announced the release of admsission status to UTME candidates who participated in the Admission Screening Exercises of the Institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
- Click the following link https://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Usernameand Password
- Click “Download Admission Letter”
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
PAYMENT OF ACCCEPTANCE FEE:
- All candidates offered provisional admission on this batch (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform.. Present your Application ID (6 digits) at any COMMERCIAL BANKS on the E-tranzact payment platform.
- The Acceptance fee/Tuition fee is also payable by ATM (Visa or Master Card).
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click to select ‘Make Payment’
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUPÂ OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.