Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified candidates for admission screening exercise into Babcock University undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to view eligibility, requirements and application procedures below.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs is five (5) credits at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings).
- The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics; one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 15 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING IN WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to have sat for the JAMB 2023 UTME (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates applying for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter, Transcript and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
- SCHOOL OF EDUCATION & HUMANITIES
- SCHOOL OF LAW & SECURITY STUDIES
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- VERONICA ADELEKE SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- SCHOOL OF COMPUTING & ENGINEERING SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF PUBLIC & ALLIED HEALTH
- SCHOOL OF NURSING SCIENCE
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS GUIDELINE
- Visit the application portal via https://applications2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/ Click on “Click To Start Application” on the top right of the menu to create login details to obtain your Password.
- Log-in with your email address as your Username and Password as sent to your email address.
- Once logged in, Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Date and Time.
- You can make payment online or you Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, First Bank, SkyBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees. The total fee is ₦ 2,000.00 (excluding bank charges).
- Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
- Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.