Auch Polytechnic Auchi, hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and choose Auchi Polytechnic as their first and second choice that they are to apply for POST UTME using the following guidelines.
- All candidates must have taken the 2023 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2.000.00) only POST UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s website to complete the online application form after making the payment with the generated Remital Retrieval Reference (RRR).
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at https://www.auchipoly-online.com/ to initiate the application process
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and
- your phone number as password preferably.
- DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT YOU WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITAL payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic website and proceed to any bank to make payment or pay online. . Return to the Polytechnic’s website to complete the online application process.
- Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility Clearance Form if requested.
- Please note, candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as second choice will be required to change to Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, as first choice to be able to get admission