Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) into Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna for the 2023/2024 academic session.
IJMB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits which include English Language, General mathematics and 3 other subjects in Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Admission into AFIT is considered with high level of possibility provided a student successfully completes the IJMB programme with a score of 10 points and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Notable Information for Admission
- Students admitted into the IJMB Programme must be done with the requirements listed above. After registration, will undergo one year intensive programme.
- All successfully admitted and registered students are placed into one of the five (5) academic groups; IJMB 1, IJMB 2, IJMB 3, IJMB 4, IJMB 5 and IJMB 6. Each student is given a group by considering his/her intended future carrier and the O – Level credits obtained.
- NAF Personnels are not allowed to apply for IJMB programmes
- Admission into AFIT is strictly on merit, We do not request for payment from applicants for processing of admissions. We do not ask for money to influence admission. Simply follow the admission procedures as shown on the website. AFIT will not be held responsible for lack of compliance. For More information call 09123122390/07031449290