Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into schools of the University of Teaching Hospital for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The schools are:
- School of community Health Officers Training – One (1) year or Two (2) years.
- School of Post Basic Nursing Programs
– Pediatrics(one year)
– Nephrology (one year)
– Accident & Emergency (one year)
– Ophthalmic-(one year)
- School of Basic Nursing – 3years
- School of Health Information Management – ND & HND(Two years each)
- School of Orthopedic Cast Technology – OND (Two years )
- School of Postgraduate Health Information Management (One year)
- Interested candidates are requested to visit the hospital website www.uithilorin.org.ng to access, fill the admission form and make payments online through Remita for the admission process.
- Candidates are advised to use their personal mobile telephone numbers and Email address in completing the form.
- Candidates must ensure that remita payment is made using their respective name as payer. Failing to do so, such candidate may be disqualified from the admission process.
- Candidates should print the summary page after submitting their application forms online and bring it to the venue of written/oral examination accordingly.