Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into schools of the University of Teaching Hospital for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The schools are:
- School of community Health Officers Training – One (1) year or Two (2) years.
- School of Post Basic Nursing Programs
- Pediatrics (one year)
- Nephrology (one year)
- Accident & Emergency (one year)
- Ophthalmic (one year)
- School of Basic Nursing – 3years
- School of Health Information Management – ND & HND(Two years each)
- School of Orthopedic Cast Technology – OND (Two years )
- School of Postgraduate Health Information Management (One year)
SCHOOL OF NURSING BASIC PROGRAMME
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features:
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASSCE/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASSCE/NECO)
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
COST OF APPLICATION FORM
Application form is at the rate of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) made payable through Remita to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin General Purpose Account.
Candidate are requested to make payment using their own name as Payer, failure to do so he/she may be disqualified from the admission process.
All application forms should be completed online on or before 28th July, 2023.
- Written examination: between Thursday, 16th and 17thAugust, 2023. Candidates are to confirm the date on UITH website from 1st August, 2023.
- Oral interview: , 21st August, 2023.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
RESUMPTION DATE: 2nd October, 2023
NB: Other Information
- Above dates are subject to changes by the Management.
- The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
- The school does not act through any agent for admission.
- No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.
- Come to the CBT Centre (for entrance examination) with summary page of submitted online form and writing materials (no calculator or handset)
- Invited candidates for Oral interview should come with Original copy of O’level certificate/printout and original copy of birth certificate/ Declaration of age.