This is to inform all prospective UTME students of Adamawa state University that take part in the school’s Post-Utme screening exercise that the Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 session is out.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 5th to 12th January, 2022 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
The UTME Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been made available on the school’s notice board, prospective student are to proceed to the notice board to check if they have been admitted. Candidates are also to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either accept and reject the admission offer.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!