This is to inform all suitably qualified candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 140, and above points in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and Direct Entry (DE) who have chosen Adamawa State University, Mubi as their First Choice, that screening exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session Admission is scheduled to hold from 8th August to 7th October 2023.
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi and are willing to change, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
Eligible candidates should log onto the University website: www.adsu.edu.ng.click on post UTME and fill in the necessary information.
THE SCREENING PROCEDURE
- The screening exercise will commence from Tuesday 8th August to Saturday 7th October, 2023.
- The Screening fee is two thousand (2,000) Naira only.
- The Method of Payment is Online
- Candidate are to scan and upload relevant documents such as;
- Jamb result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/’A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their ‘O’ Level result should indicate.
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as their user name and surname as password (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website: www.adsu.edu.ng or contact: the following:
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 08034042928