Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following JUPEB Degree programmes of the Achievers University, Owo for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who successfully complete this ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admissions to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other universities in Nigeria.
REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Eng Electrical and Electronics Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Telecommunication Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Computer Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Mechatronic Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Biomeical Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Civil and Environmental Engineering -CMP
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Download the application form by clicking on the RED download button below.
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 at Stanbic IBTC, Account No. 0044498901 and attach evidence of payment to the application form, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University.
For further information call Olugbenga – 08134591733 Kayode – 08141118724